Mustache? It is for charity – see here: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=00oJwqniyZs
Improve your photos using a point and shoot camera with these 5 tips.
1. Use your flash sparingly – turn it off when it isn’t vital
2. Consider getting a small tripod – DSLR shooting demands accesories – so does any serious shooting.
3. Consider your file settings and final use of the images – is small/fine more suitable than Large/standard?
4. Use your zoom – wide angle tends to be distorted and can present issues with the proximity of the flash to the lens.
5. Be creative! Consider your framing, angle, perspective and background. Just because it is a simpler camera doesn’t mean you should shoot without thought!
ThatNikonGuy has been renamed to ‘Matt Granger’. If you are already subscribed on social media the name will change over automatically. For new viewers please follow me as _MattGranger on Facebook, Instagram, Twitter, Flickr & Vine.
Subscribe HERE: http://bit.ly/Sub_MG
Subscribe for News: http://bit.ly/Subscribe_MG_News
Google Plus: http://bit.ly/MG_GPlus
Community Forum: http://www.mattgranger.com/community/
Official Website: http://www.mattgranger.com
Second Channel: http://www.youtube.com/user/PhotoNewsReviews
Please check out my art nude photography book – Private Bodies: http://bit.ly/PrivBodies
SUPPORT Matt – Please buy your gear using these links:
B&H Photo: http://bit.ly/bhphotoUSA
Amazon USA: http://bit.ly/Amazon_usa
Amazon UK: http://bit.ly/ukAmazon
Amazon Germany: http://bit.ly/DeAmazon
Get Your Gear Out!
Mailing List: http://www.mattgranger.com
Video Rating: / 5